Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jellybeans1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

May 19, 2012, 12:47 AM
    So paraniod
    I am 19 years old and get extreamly scared at night.
    I used to be terrified of my own house at night of a killer coming in and killing my whole family, like in the movies. That all stopped whe I turned about 15.
    Now I have been house sitting a lot and don't watch scary movies anymore and I am back to being scared to get out the bed. Even though unlike my house the doors are all locked and the house alarm is always set.
    I have been diagnosed with anxiety and depression and do not know if this is a part of it or if I just need to find a way to chill out.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 19, 2012, 01:29 AM
    Yes, anxiety and depression are a big part of the problem you are having, but you have to try to break through that barrier. Are you on medication for both?
    LostGirl_86 Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

May 19, 2012, 08:58 PM
    It def comes from depression and anxiety... I'm speaking out of experience. Try to stay rational when situations like that come up and tell yourself that the doors are locked and nothing can happen to u. Hope it gets better :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I just being paraniod? [ 2 Answers ]

I am very uncomfortable with my boyfriend's relationship with his ex. Although they broke up over 10 years ago( due to her having multiple affairs), they have been sleeping together off and on throughout other relationships they have had with people, until last year when I came on the scene. He...

20 years and my husband diagnosed as paraniod schizophrenic [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me? I feel so alone and alienated. I feel as if I'm living with a stranger. How do I deal with this situation, I know I will end up heartbroken and he is stolic, no response no feelings a stranger in my apt. Can someone advise me as to how I can stop thinking about suicide, 20...

View more questions Search