Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    De Villanueva Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 02:25 PM
    Immigration
    My husband has received his approval for the wavier I-601. It states that this waiver applies only to the grounds of inadmissibility indicated below:
    212(a)(9)(B)(I)(II). What does this mean?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 17, 2012, 02:50 PM
    Please give us more information. Where are you immigrating from, to where?
    De Villanueva Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 04:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Please give us more information. Where are you immigrating from, to where?
    Thank you for your response
    My husband is from Mexico Jalisco. We thought that this was the last step at least that is what we understood. That all we needed was the I-601 to be approved and he could come back into the country. Like mention in earlier, we received the approval but I don't know if the codes give earlier stand for another waiver that they want us to summit.

Thank you for your help, God bless

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uk immigration [ 0 Answers ]

I am an American, currently with a US passport. I am 61 years old and I am retired with an adequate, guaranteed income that includes medical care, so I would not need to work nor require any social services. I am interested in buying a home in the UK, initially to live in for about 4-6 months per...

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

Immigration [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible for my wife and step children to come to the states while their papers are being processed? We have beenmarried over two years and the immigration office said that it was not possible.

About US immigration! [ 1 Answers ]

Heyy, I'm Lin. I stayed in US for a couple of years. I actually have families there. Then, I got into some problems and manage to go back to my hometown. After, I stayed in my hometown for a couple of months. I figured that I lost my green card. Because, at first, my uncle took care of...

View more questions Search