Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vergom23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2012, 08:44 PM
    Want my crush to like me
    Help what do I do to make my crush like me!!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 16, 2012, 09:17 PM
    You can't make anyone like you. They do or they don't. Does this person know how you feel?
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 16, 2012, 09:17 PM
    You can't make anyone like you. They do or they don't. Does this person know how you feel?
    ommi_kosher Posts: 32, Reputation: -1

May 18, 2012, 03:34 PM
    You really can't make anyone like yous but if you want to try don't dress yourself up in make up and buy new clothes just for that person be you and they'll come around maybe if they do then congrats you've showed someone you can be the real you but if they don't then they just lost not you they missed a chance to get together with a wonderful person so think about it and just try to be you and not what you think someone wants you to be ;}
    lalalalalalalal Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Jun 24, 2012, 02:18 PM
    Get a friend that would be brave enough to go up to your crush and ask them what they look for when they are searching for a crush, for example, if your crush is a boy (soz if girl!) and he tells your pal that he looks for a bubbly personality, then the next time you talk to him, try to liven up your spirits a little bit. JUST Don't OVER DO IT! That was just and example! Or if they say that look for girls that have red hair (stupid example! Lol) then dye your hair red...

GOOD LUCK xx p.s I have typed this as if you are a girl, but if you are a boy then try and think of this the other way around!
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 24, 2012, 02:23 PM
    You never pretend to be someone you're not to get someone to like you. You want them to like you for who you are, not who you pretend to be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do my crush like me as much as I like him [ 5 Answers ]

Me and this boy have been talking for a while now and we flirt sometimes but is he really feeling me the way I'm feeling him. I talk about him all the time, blush when he comes around, get chills when he calls. But I want to know do he feel like that when I'm around or am I on his mind. I just want...

I have a crush on her, what should I do? [ 5 Answers ]

New semester just started, and I'm crushing on a girl. Even though we're in the same class, we've not talked to each other yet and I'm quite shy to talk to her. I think she likes me too because when she notices I'm looking at her, she quickly looks somewhere else and it has happened many times in a...

What should I do with this crush? [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, so I began liking this guy at my school, he's in 10th and Im in 9th grade. I started liking him a bit but tried to keep away cause my friend liked him before. Ive talked to her and she's okay with it.. Hes a kind of snobby person, but still nice with some. He likes to party, but we go to a...

My crush [ 1 Answers ]

I have this hugeeeeeeeeeee crush on this guy at my school and he is friends with a person I used to be friends with, I like him so much but I don't know if he likes me back, what should I do?

View more questions Search