Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amir_28 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2011, 06:47 AM
    I have a crush on her, what should I do?
    New semester just started, and I'm crushing on a girl. Even though we're in the same class, we've not talked to each other yet and I'm quite shy to talk to her. I think she likes me too because when she notices I'm looking at her, she quickly looks somewhere else and it has happened many times in a day. Should I initiate by complimenting her? Like writing, "you have a nice smile!l" on a small piece of paper and pass it to her after class? Or are there other ways to impress her?
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2011, 07:00 AM

Passing her a note saying "you have a nice smile" is very sweet! Are you guys old enough to date? If so, then pass that note! Not during class hours though :p
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Apr 21, 2011, 07:18 AM

I am a firm believer in "you'll never know unless you try!"

Can I ask how old you are? Your age is important because it can be a deterrent of advice. If you're 18, I'd suggest things I wouldn't suggest to a 10yr old. Understand?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 21, 2011, 07:34 AM

Why don't you start by talking to her about class? Ask what she thinks of the subject material or the teacher.
    amir_28 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2011, 04:45 PM
    Comment on ITstudent2006's post
    Oh I'm turning 20 this year and she's around 18 or 19. I'm quite tall, slim anf fit looking. She's kind of plump but, I don't know why, the moment I saw her, I felt a unique feeling inside me. She has a nice smile. The thing is, I'm too shy to talk to her. Any suggestions?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 21, 2011, 05:56 PM

How about start with a h,I and introduce yourself,f and get her name. Then all you have to do is be friendly, well groomed and have pleasant breath, and taken care of shoes... or whatever you kids wear on your feet.

Keep it simple, and under control. Glad you decided to leave the other one alone and explore other options, and opportunities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does my crush like me? [ 9 Answers ]

Okay, well it's kind of weird, but I really, I mean REALLY like this guy, but he will sit there and tell me I am stupid and I have issues, but at the same time when in public he won't be that mean, he'll just have a normal conversation, what's up with this?? He also can share a laugh once in a...

Does my crush like me? What do you think? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a class with this guy I have a crush on. I hardly know him, in fact we just met this semester. We sit in a circle in the class and he sits opposite from me. We sit in the same seats everyday as routine not command. Anyway we always say hi to each other and always smiling at each other. ...

I have a crush, but does he like me? [ 5 Answers ]

I am in high school and I have a huge crush on this one guy. He sits beside me in class. He always yells my nikename in the hallway, gives me high5's and like to talk to me sometimes. He is really cute and I am trying my best to flirt. I am a very attractive girl but I have no luck in the boyfriend...

My crush knows that I like him. [ 3 Answers ]

I am in middle school. I am in 6th grade. I have liked this boy since 2nd grade. We are very good friends. I only occasionally see him around the mall and stuff but besides that only in school. He is one of my best friends and I just found out a couple hours ago that he knows I like him! He has...

View more questions Search