Ask
    jdp55555 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2012, 03:39 PM
    Wiring up blower motor to control board
    How do u wire new blower motor to control board what wires go where
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

May 16, 2012, 04:03 PM
    What color wires does the blower have, and how are the fan terminals on the board labeled.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have a blower motor that still will not come on even after replaced with a new board. [ 0 Answers ]

Have an electric furnace; have replaced new control board and fan for blower will not come on when set in auto or on position. Have the blower motor straight wired now and blower works perfect; blowing good heat; any ideas?

Bryant 376c control board self test: blower motor not running? [ 3 Answers ]

Bryant 376C (installed 1990)problem: The heat turned on as scheduled after 20 minutes the blower stopped. The inducer motor kept running (thermostat set temp was not reached, no ignition, no gas valve opening. Here my attempts to locate the problem: I used the self test procedure on the...

Can a Control Board cause a Blower Motor to cease/burn working ? [ 0 Answers ]

My technician went to this house to replace a tstat, once on scene he had trouble with the wiring, he cause the control board to stop working, but when another company arrived to replace the board they discovered that the blower motor has also stopped working, now is this a coincidence or can a...

45692-001 blower control board will not turn blower on in either heat or cooling mode [ 2 Answers ]

Armstrong G1N80 furnace blower control board will not turn on fan at all. Not in heat or cooling mode. I can hear a click when fan should be energized, but no fan startup. Pigtailed the fan hot and neutral,and fan works fine. Is this just a blower control board problem, or something else? We had...

Wiring question for new blower control board [ 1 Answers ]

Just bought the Lennox blower control board replacement kit - 31M73 I'm stuck on wiring the transformer--- The five wires coming out of the transformer going to the old board are - Yellow - common Blue - 24 vac Orange-L2 XFMER Primary Black - L1 XFMER Primary Red - PARK

View more questions Search