Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MidnightCity1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 10:28 AM
    How can I show how much I care about him?
    My boyfriend doesn't believe that I really care about him, what to do?
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2012, 07:15 PM
    If you have done all that you can, maybe he is just messing with you and wants attention. Break up with him and find a relationship where you can feel comfortable with each other.
    sean_s Posts: 103, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 10:04 PM
    Do you know what his goals / dreams are?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need someone to show me how to do nursing care plans the easy way, free website [ 5 Answers ]

:eek: :confused: We just started clinicals and are doing nursing care plans and I am having such a hard time in this area. Could someone please help me and give me a web site that has free nursing care plans. As you know as a LPN student we are broke and cannot afford to pay for a care plan book...

I care about my girlfriend, but she doesn't show affection towards me [ 4 Answers ]

We're in high school and it's been about two months since we started dating. Don't get me wrong, I really like her. She's smart, cute, and is the kind of person who always does "the right thing," something that I absolutely love in a person; it's far too rare these days. But often, I feel like...

Splitting Payments for child care - do I pay directly to ex wife or day care? [ 5 Answers ]

My wife and I have been separated, but not legally; yet. Payments for child care come from her paycheck. I pay her half in a check at the beginning of each month. What is the best choice for tax purposes - to continue paying her half at the beginning of each month, or to begin paying the child's...

How do I show somebody that I truly do care about them and its not manipulation? [ 7 Answers ]

Basically there is a guy I really like a lot... But he thinks that I've used him all this time and I'm trying to manipulate him emotionally instead of "directly" or something and he just doesn't believe how much I really like him.

How can I show him I really care? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been with this guy for a little over 3 years. Things have always been rough for us. We were finally working things out and getting settled again. But he got mad at me the other night about something really random and non-important. He's been actting weird ever since. I don't know what is going...

View more questions Search