Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jens85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2012, 06:31 AM
    I dream about me ex boyfriend all the time
    I was with my ex boyfriend for 5years and we have two children together we split up almost 7 years ago and things are not that great between up but for the past 1year are so I've been dreaming about him all the time
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

May 4, 2012, 07:42 AM
    I'm not sure what your question is... but I will comment that dreaming about him seems normal to me. He was a big part of your life and remains the father of your children. Any memory, conversation, etc. can trigger a dream response.

I still have semi-frequent dreams about an ex I was with for 7 years... but haven't been with for 13 years. If I even drive by a place that we used to frequent, I can't help but think of him and it will sometimes result in a night or two of dreams with him in the staring roll.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

What does it mean when your boyfriend proposes to you in a dream? [ 2 Answers ]

For the last couple of nights I've been having dreams about me and my boyfriend and the situation we are going through right now.The 1st dream I had was about past events we already had in reality. Second dream I was left puzzled a little because I went looking for him and found him at a girls...

Dream about ex boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Help me analse this dream 6 weeks ago my mother told me that she had dreamed about my ex boyfriend and in the dream he came to apologise for leaving me while I was sick, and all my mother said was that he should apologise to me and her. About 2 weeks after my mom told me about the...

Dream about boyfriend and ex-bf [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, in my dream I am at my boyfriend's house snuggling with my ex-boyfriend under a blanket on the living room floor, getting ready for sleep or something. I'm happy and then I realize that I have another boyfriend and he might wake up, well he does and he starts heading for the living room. I...

DREAM about my boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

I had a dream that my boyfriend was cheating on me what does that mean?:confused:

View more questions Search