Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samanty Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2012, 06:39 PM
    Me and my boyfriend were having sex and the condom broke..
    It was when he was pulling out and he says he hadn't yet.. do we have anything to worry about?.
    JESS2012 Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2012, 06:46 PM
    Yes of couse.. I would wait a few weeks and take a pregnancy test or go to a doctor for a blood test, I would wait at least 14 days.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 26, 2012, 06:56 PM
    Biology says he probably had, so you could be pregnant. Miss a period and take a hpt with first urine in the morning.

Apr 26, 2012, 07:46 PM
    Even if he says he was no where near ?

Apr 26, 2012, 07:47 PM
    If he was no where near ?

Apr 26, 2012, 07:48 PM
    *no where near comeing
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 26, 2012, 08:00 PM
    Of course, there are sperm in most of the early fluids and most likely he lied about not finishing trying to make you feel better. ( just a guess) but even if he did not "finish" of course you can still be pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex 1 week after an abortion and the condom broke. [ 13 Answers ]

I recently had an abortion and the bleeding only lasted that day and it was very light. I took the antibiotics they gave me and started the pill on the Sunday after the abortion --2 days later. A week to the day later I had sex and used a condom--2 actually, because we thought the first one was...

Me and my boyfriend were having sex and were using a condom and I've been on the depo [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend were having sex and were using a condom and I've been on the depo shot for 3 years when he pulled it out the condom was bunched up and a little wet and he keeps freaking out.. So what are the outcome it could turn into pregnancy?

I & my boyfriend did sex on 21 July we did anal sex with using condom but condom was leaked [ 7 Answers ]

So hw can I know that I will become pregnant or in how much tym I'll be pregnant or what are the symptoms of pregnancy & hw can I prevent from pregnancy *** help me

I had sex and the condom broke. He didn't in me and I took the morning after pill [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex and the condom broke. He didn't in me and I took the morning after pill. I also just got off my period 2 days before we had sex. Is there anyway I can be pregnant?

Today me and my boyfriend had sex with a condom.. and it broke.. But he came into me [ 5 Answers ]

Today me and my boyfriend had sex with a condom.. and it broke.. but he came into me 2 times with out pulling out.. can I be pregnant?

View more questions Search