Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    medallo19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2010, 09:35 AM
    I had sex and the condom broke. He didn't in me and I took the morning after pill
    I had sex and the condom broke. He didn't in me and I took the morning after pill. I also just got off my period 2 days before we had sex. Is there anyway I can be pregnant?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2010, 09:38 AM

There is always the chance of pregnancy even with using the best methods.

If you miss your next period take a test.

I afraid no one can tell you on line if your pregnant or not,but taking the morning after pill will limit the chances of you becoming pregnant but as I said,no one on line can tell you for sure.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 3, 2010, 10:28 AM

No method is 100 percent, condoms, pills and morning after.

So, there is plenty of sperm in the early fluids, and the morning after is not 100 percent. So yes, while a slim chance, there is a chance.

But of course if you are not on the pill, a condom that does not break has a 3 to 10 percent failure rate, so there is a chance even using a condom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex 1 week after an abortion and the condom broke. [ 13 Answers ]

I recently had an abortion and the bleeding only lasted that day and it was very light. I took the antibiotics they gave me and started the pill on the Sunday after the abortion --2 days later. A week to the day later I had sex and used a condom--2 actually, because we thought the first one was...

Today me and my boyfriend had sex with a condom.. and it broke.. But he came into me [ 5 Answers ]

Today me and my boyfriend had sex with a condom.. and it broke.. but he came into me 2 times with out pulling out.. can I be pregnant?

Condom broke, and I'm really scared. [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend of like 3 years and I are both sexually active with each other, alt. Off and on we use condoms. The condoms really irritate me alt, and it hurts when we do have sex. Recently we used a condom to be on the safe side. I'm 18 and I don't really want to have a baby right now, But the...

The condom broke. [ 5 Answers ]

Hey everyone. Last night me and my partner were having sex when the condom broke. Do you suggest I get the morning after pill? And if I do, I can't get it until tomorrow. Are there any other ways to prevent pregnancy? Also, I have a related question that I mght as well ask here too. I've...

Sex a few hours after taking the first plan b morning after pill, stupid! [ 1 Answers ]

Howdy all, Ok, feel free to totally lay into me for being stupid on this one. I welcome it. So, my girlfriend and me had sex this morning, condom breaks, I pull out. Obviously the pullout method isn't reliable, no dispute there. So after that we get her the plan be morning after pill. ...

View more questions Search