Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Danielle6f Posts: 13, Reputation: 0

Apr 26, 2012, 07:07 AM
    Trying to conceive
    Hi my question is I'm trying to conceive, my last period ended April 15th and we've been trying my period is due roughly in seven days, should I test now or wait to see if my period comes because I know genesation needs to occur first I'm nervous! Please help, I'm also taking prenatal vitamins been experiencing headaches bloating and mild cramps thanks so much
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2012, 03:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle6f View Post
    Hi my question is I'm trying to conceive, my last period ended april 15th and we've been trying my period is due roughly in seven days, should I test now or wait to see if my period comes because I know genesation needs to occur first I'm nervous! Please help, I'm also taking prenatal vitamins been experiencing headaches bloating and mild cramps thanks so much

Hi Danielle,

Wait until you would expect your period and see what happens. Give it a few extra days if it doesn't show, just in case it is late, and then test if necessary. While some women will get an accurate result on tests a few days before a period, most will find that they are more accurate once a period is already late.

The headaches and such could be due to pregnancy, but they may also be due to PMS.
    Danielle6f Posts: 13, Reputation: 0

Apr 29, 2012, 01:47 PM
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to conceive [ 3 Answers ]

I got married 3 months back,I want to be pregnant.I use fertility calendar also but no progress yet please help me out.

Trying to conceive [ 2 Answers ]

Im so impaient like I've been trying for 3 month to conceive my 4th child why can't I conceive

When did I conceive? [ 1 Answers ]

If I had sex on 3/9/11 and I am now 11 weeks with a due date of dec.4 or 6 and the first day of my last period was 3/1/11... is this the day I conceived?

Can't conceive [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm 26 and have been with my partner for 4 years he had had vasectomy reversal 3 years ago and it shows he has live sperm and swimming at 60% I had anorexia but beat it but now I'm not eating right about 600 calories mainly mints or boiled sweets my periods are normaly and blood tests show I'm...

Trying to conceive [ 7 Answers ]

I am trying to get pregnant. I had an abortion when I was 16. I recently got married and for 6 years I ve been trying to coneive. I don't have normal periods. I am just a little over weight but I am stress free. I've been to the doctor and the just put me on birth control and a pill to jump start...

View more questions Search