Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Faith01 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 02:48 PM
    Trying to conceive
    I am trying to get pregnant. I had an abortion when I was 16. I recently got married and for 6 years I ve been trying to coneive. I don't have normal periods. I am just a little over weight but I am stress free. I've been to the doctor and the just put me on birth control and a pill to jump start my period. Does anybody have any other ideas or who I should talk to :(
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2008, 03:25 PM
    Hi faith,

Have you heard of the billings method? This is a way of determining your fertile time during your cycle.
    icegem Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 09:29 PM
    Hiya I know there's a book out that's sounds good to do with all the women body stuff an getting pregnant
    Faith01 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 10:15 AM
    What's the book called
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2008, 10:17 AM
    If you want to get pregnant why did the Dr. put you on birth control?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 12, 2008, 10:28 AM
    Faith, has your husband been checked for his sperm count?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2008, 05:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Faith01
    whats the book called
    I'm guessing icegem is referring to Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler... great book! Have you had any results with the pill helping to regulate your cycles? If not, time to go back to the doctor's for some testing... or you may want to ask for a referral to a reproductive endocrinologist. As J_9 mentioned, your husband should have some testing done as well.
    keely123 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Jun 14, 2008, 02:00 PM
    Yeah I was told years ago that I could never be pregnant but I have 2 children. Don't give up hope. Just keep on trying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When did I conceive? [ 2 Answers ]

My last period was dec 4th 2007, my cycle is usually 36 days, however the month before was 39 days, I had unprtected sex on dec 20th with no ejeculation. I then had sex with my husband on dec 22nd and again twice on dec 27th, all with ejeculation, its definitely my husbands isn't it? Thanks

What day did I most likely conceive? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I had a period that started April 26, 2007. I have a consistent 28 day cycle and have always known the exact day I was due to start. I had intercourse on May 9, 2007 and was wondering if it were possible that I got pregnant on or around that date. I had a dating ultrasound on...

Trying to conceive [ 4 Answers ]

I came off the depo injection and want to use the product ovatel to see if I am ovalating and how long it will take to conceive

When did I conceive? [ 4 Answers ]

If my due date is November 15, 2007 when did I actually get pregnant. What is the time frame from which I conceived?

View more questions Search