Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nina1487 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 07:58 PM
    Missed Period
    :( I am 19, I have always had my periods irregular, sometimes they would be here for a month sometimes stop for 2 etc... me and my husband have been trying to conceive for almost 8 months with no results. Since November I have not had my period and I'm starting to get worried, before it was never this long without my period, I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. What should I do and what kind of effects can this have on me later on?
    PS I have never been on birth control
    Fallenangelss Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2007, 09:07 PM
    I would say see a doctor and talk to your doctor about what is going on. I know about the irregular periods as well. Home pregnancy tests are not always right. I would say try another one, first thing in the morning and see what it says. Also to let your doctor know you took these tests and their results. Your doctor would have more answers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period [ 1 Answers ]

I've had 2 miscarriages in the past year, I am A- but didn't know it, I'm back to normal alrevady had a period now Im 3 days late but my pregnant. Test is negative what do I do I had my rogam shot after my 2nd miscarriage

Missed period [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't had my period since nov 27, 2006 and I have taken over 10 hpt and all have been negative. I have even went to the clinic and taken tests and still negative but I have all the signs. I get sick every mornin and my stomach hurts every night like how I would fell if I had my period. I get...

Missed period [ 3 Answers ]

My last period was 7th of Dec. I usually get my periods every 28 days. This would make me due my period on Jan 3rd. It hasn't arrived. My breasts are very soar since the 3rd. They feel heavy and swollen. Normally they would only hurt slightly and just the day before I'd get my period. Today the end...

Missed Period [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there. I'm a 20 year old female and have missed my period for two months in a row now. Bottom line is, as anyone on here will tell me, that I need to see a doctor but, I'm looking for any way to possibly avoid that all together. I've been under a lot of stress at work lately... but it also...

Missed period [ 4 Answers ]

I haven't had a period since January 6, it is now February26. I've taken 4 epts and they have come out negative. Is it possible to be pregnant and yet test negative? How long should I wait before I see my np? I've had a child already, so I'm a bit confused. I have had some cramping similar to...

View more questions Search