Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetmo Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 06:39 PM
    Menstrual cramping
    I have severe cramping before my cycle, its so bad I can hardly stand to touch my tummy. My gyn prescribe anaprox DS 550 for every 8 hrs as needed. Its not helping at all. I'm hurting so bad where I don't want to get out of bed.. please any advice

Check out some similar questions!

Light menstrual cramping, no blood yet, freaking out. [ 0 Answers ]

Okay, I was on birth control for about a year for painful cramping and irregular periods. I have never had vaginal sex, only oral. I got off birth control before my last period because it made me nauseous. Now, since my periods have usually been sort of irregular, My last one I think was on the 4th...

Very Heavy menstrual bleeding and cramping [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on my period/spotting for over 30 days, but today I started bleeding heavier and have had a lot of cramping. It's gotten heavier through the day, and I am not going through a super plus tampon every half hour. What am I supposed to do. I am ver irregular, but even for me this is not...

Lower back pains&Menstrual like cramping 33 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

I am 17 and pregnant with first child, I've been having really bad lower back pains and menstrual like cramping in my stomach for about a week and a half. When lying down it hurts the most and if I try to move it hurts more. Last night it kept me tossing and turning and at some point crying what...

Menstrual cramping and spotting [ 58 Answers ]

I'll be 38 weeks pregnant tomorrow and 4 days ago I was having menstrual cramping until the next day and also had some spotting.. so I went to my clinic and they said everything was normal.. and that my baby is at 0 station now(Im in so much pain!) but I haven't effaced or dialated.. does this...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.