Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kcosgrove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2011, 02:17 AM
    Very Heavy menstrual bleeding and cramping
    I have been on my period/spotting for over 30 days, but today I started bleeding heavier and have had a lot of cramping. It's gotten heavier through the day, and I am not going through a super plus tampon every half hour. What am I supposed to do. I am ver irregular, but even for me this is not normal. ( FYI I am TTC)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 28, 2011, 02:18 AM
    If you are going through a pad or tampon every half hour you need to seek immediate medical attention.

Please get to the ER as soon as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heavy bleeding with heavy blood clots after first time sex [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys.. I had a sex when I was 22 years old.. It was my first time and we had a rough sex because it was not planned... It didn't hurt a lot but after I noticed some bleeding and after an hour the bleeding was so much heavy with heavy blood clots... Me and my boyfriend went to the hospital in...

9 days late and then heavy bleeding/cramping/cramps [ 2 Answers ]

HI I was 9 days late for my period and now I have heavy bleeding and cramping. I took a test on day 8 and came back negative. I Have an IUD in could I have had a miscarriage and if so should I get checked?

Heavy menstrual bleeding while on seasonique [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, This is my first post in this forum. I have been facing a lot of problems recently related to my menstrual bleeding. I am 26 years old female ,married , no kid 3 months I didn't have a period. Went to see a doctor, was not pregnant. Started on Seasonique and now I am bleeding...

Menstrual cramping and spotting [ 58 Answers ]

I'll be 38 weeks pregnant tomorrow and 4 days ago I was having menstrual cramping until the next day and also had some spotting.. so I went to my clinic and they said everything was normal.. and that my baby is at 0 station now(Im in so much pain!) but I haven't effaced or dialated.. does this...

View more questions Search