Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    betty18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 07:08 AM
    Irregular bleeding
    I was wondering if I had a 5day period last week and now 2 days later I am experiencing pain and bleeding what medical conditions could be the cause for this, however the blood is not the same rich red color I am use to its.A thick brownish red color.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I am on birth control and I take it as directed, and never miss a pill. I had my period M-F last week like normal. Then I started the yellow pill again Sunday like I'm supposed to. Today, I went to the bathroom and there was blackish blood in my pants. Not much, just a little. What could that mean?

Irregular bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I HAVE BEEN HAVING IRREGULAR PERIODS FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS.I think I could be pregnant an read that it's possible to bleed every month like a normal period every month and still be pregnant.last month the bleeding was heavy but only lasted for 3 dayS.THIS MONTH I HAD CRAMPS and it is'nt as heavy as...

Irregular Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I had a baby 10 months ago. Since then my periods have been somewhat irregular, not by much but still. I was always like clockwork before. I'm not on any birth control either. My last 2 cycles have been really messed up. One was 45 days, the next was 35 days. Now I started having some...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.