Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mpwife1119 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2007, 07:14 AM
    Irregular Bleeding
    Ok I had a baby 10 months ago. Since then my periods have been somewhat irregular, not by much but still. I was always like clockwork before. I'm not on any birth control either. My last 2 cycles have been really messed up. One was 45 days, the next was 35 days. Now I started having some brownish spotting last Monday which was at 22 days in my cycle. Not a lot at all. Some days I need a pad some days I don't. My question is could this be implantation bleeding? It's lasted a week so far but it has been mostly brown and not at all like my normal periods. When should I take an hpt to find out if I'm pregnant?
    leemia Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2007, 07:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mpwife1119
    Ok I had a baby 10 months ago. Since then my periods have been somewhat irregular, not by much but still. I was always like clockwork before. I'm not on any birth control either. My last 2 cycles have been really messed up. one was 45 days, the next was 35 days. now i started having some brownish spotting last monday which was at 22 days in my cycle. not a lot at all. some days i need a pad some days i dont. my question is could this be implantation bleeding? it's lasted a week so far but it has been mostly brown and not at all like my normal periods. when should i take an hpt to find out if i'm pregnant?
    Hi that is normal after you have a baby I have 3 I no but go to the g.y.n to what they tell o so you do not have to worrie as much your going to get stress thinking about it. So just go to the doctor.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2007, 08:09 AM
    It normal for your cycle to be out of whack for awhile. It is going to take some time to get your hormone levels back to normal. So as long as you are having a period I wouldn't worry about it too much, it should level out on it own.

As far as the brown discharge... I would assume you are merely close to starting your period and this is the spotting beforehand. Having implantation bleeding is rare. But if you are still concerned you stated that your longest cycle was 45 days... so I would wait at least that long to determine if you missed a period, then take a HPT.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular bleeding after hysterectomy [ 1 Answers ]

I am 28 years old and had a complete hysterectomy 5 months ago. I went 4 months without bleeding then all of the sudden I started cramping. The next day I started to bleed. It was only spotting but I didn't expect it to be more then that. I was told by my doc that I could have uterine cells...

Irregular bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

I am 39 years old and have always had very regular cycles. But in the past 3 months, I am having 2 and sometimes 3 cycles a month. I am currently bleeding and my last cycle was 12 days ago. It always starts with a dark brown blood and then after about a day, turns to bright red. I am in no pain...

Irregular [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm irreglar.. my boyfriend and I don't use condoms and I don't know when my period is soppossed to come.. every month is a new day.. umm I haven't gotten a period in a month and I'm always getting headaches and heartburn am I pregnant?:confused:

View more questions Search