Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abigail123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 01:57 AM
    Trying to conceive
    Hi, am new here and I believe by the time I get answers to my questions I will be able to conceive. Thanks so much. My problem is I av trying to conceive for the past three years now, my husband and I av been to clinic and had all the test we are ask to do, and nothing is wrong with us, but still no issue, please can anybody help us am now lossing my mind.

Check out some similar questions!

When did I conceive? [ 1 Answers ]

If I had sex on 3/9/11 and I am now 11 weeks with a due date of dec.4 or 6 and the first day of my last period was 3/1/11... is this the day I conceived?

I'm trying to conceive. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I am 20 years old and I have been on loestrin 24 fe for about 4-5 months. I just stopped taking the pills. I missed the last two active pills for this month and me and boyfriend had unprotected sex yesterday. I would love to be mom. Also when I was 17 I was treated for chlymidia. Will that...

Can't conceive [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm 26 and have been with my partner for 4 years he had had vasectomy reversal 3 years ago and it shows he has live sperm and swimming at 60% I had anorexia but beat it but now I'm not eating right about 600 calories mainly mints or boiled sweets my periods are normaly and blood tests show I'm...

Trying to conceive [ 7 Answers ]

I am trying to get pregnant. I had an abortion when I was 16. I recently got married and for 6 years I ve been trying to coneive. I don't have normal periods. I am just a little over weight but I am stress free. I've been to the doctor and the just put me on birth control and a pill to jump start...

Trying to conceive [ 5 Answers ]

HI I recently had a miscarriage on June 10th and me and my husband have been trying since July and we had no luck I was wondering if any of you had any trick to share or if you have the same situation and how long it took to get pragnant again cause I had a full physical and everything is normal...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.