Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simonstamper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2012, 03:43 PM
    How do I ask HR when they are going to make a decision?
    I've been waiting to hear back from Human Resources concerning a job I applied for a couple months ago (March 17th). I received a letter informing me they've received all the materials needed for my application (April 9th). How do I know how long I should wait until I hear whether they are interested in interviewing me? Should I call and ask them to tell me when they plan to make a decision? I don't know how long I should expect to wait.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 23, 2012, 03:48 PM
    Time's marching on. I'd call now to ask if they still need anything more to complete your application and find out how the interviewing is proceeding.

Don't be surprised to hear that the job has been filled. It sounds like too much time has gone by.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 23, 2012, 04:32 PM
    Yes, sounds like by now, they would have moved on. But yes I would agree, call and ask if they need any more info from you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did I make the right decision? [ 0 Answers ]

Ok, I know that you may think it is stupid to break up with somebody when both have strong feelings for each other. Well, I did that about two weeks ago. I was certain that it was right when I took the decision, but now I'm not sure. I really need your opinion about this. Me and my ex-boyfriend...

Did I make the right decision? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, this is proably going to be a long post so bear with me. Me and my ex have been broken up for just about 6 months now. For the most part we have stayed away from each other, only talking every month or so, and even then, its just casual checking up on each other. She is currently in a...

Did I make the right decision? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 18 years... and I'm dating an 18 year old guy.. I still didn't meet him, we are just chat mates.. I have feelings for this guy,and he told me lately that he loves me,and I love him too... but, early last month,I met this other guy,who is my any's friend.. to be honest,I don't have any feelings...

Did I make the right decision? [ 8 Answers ]

Okay so I have been on the site for months now and it does help me and thank you. So my situation now is that I broke up with my boyfriend last night unexpectedly. Weird to say but yea. I was planning on doing it soon but not last night. The reason for my break up is because I need a break...

Decision to make [ 5 Answers ]

New to the site, but have been married 6 years 31 years old wife is 30. Ive wanted kids for a while now. My wife simply doesn't. We discussed this before we were married and she said that she wanted kids. I stopped asking about it a year ago, now all of a sudden she said that she is leaving...

View more questions Search