Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmac21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 10:54 AM
    Pictures of 2 floor bathroom sewer pipes basement up
    I have a 2 bathroom they ran a vent off 3in pipe is that needed looking to replace coppper with pvc and move it 4 in into wall
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Apr 19, 2012, 04:21 PM
    Can you show us some pics of what you have?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 20, 2012, 07:27 AM
    More details please! A picture would be helpful also. Are these bathrooms back to back and was the 3" vent to service both bathrooms? If they weren't vented before then ,yes, the vent was needed. Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sewer come up through basement floor [ 0 Answers ]

I'm helping out a friend who can't afford a plumber however the toilet backs up in the basement,when you flush from upstairs the toilet is not clogged I've removed the toilet and snaked it out and got it working properly however it is back to square one I'm not a plumber nor do I know how to do...

Bathroom roughin plumbing (pictures) pipes [ 1 Answers ]

I just wanted to be sure the pipes sticking out of the basement slab are correct before trying to finish the bath. :) I do not have a pic handy after the basement floor was poured, but it has 3 pipes sticking out of it. The first pipe I am thinking is for the bathroom sink, and has a "T" in it...

Sewer smell in basement bathroom [ 24 Answers ]

I'm moving in a couple of months, but the house I'm renting right now has a really strong sewer smell coming from the shower drain, sink drain, and the drain for the washing machine, all in the basement. It's worse when the washing machine is running, but you can smell it pretty much all the time....

Pipes in new basement floor [ 7 Answers ]

I'm going to be putting in a bathroom in the basement of my new house but I'm not sure what the connections are for. I have a 12"X12 box right in the concrete floor. I haven't cut it open but I think that is for the shower? I have one larger capped tube coming straight up and I think that is for...

Pipes in basement floor [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want to put a sink in my basement, but I don't know where to drain it. Basically I have three pipes in my cement floor and I don't know what they are for. 1. There are two pipes that are coming up from the ground at a 45 deg angle. They both have a cap with a square bolt on it. One...

View more questions Search