Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deckie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 12:43 PM
    97 Chevy Pickup 1500 with 5.7 L engine - won't start - changed starter 3x, What Next?
    This 97 Chevy truck- 1500 4x4 with 5.7L Vortec, was running fine after installing a new starter, then after driving it only about 7 miles, I brought it in the garage, tried to start it again to move it forward - just kept getting the same clicking I got before I replaced the starter. Returned replacement starter figuring it was defective, same problem occurs now with 3rd starter installed. Battery is new and holds full charge - no bad cables, what else could be wrong? Any suggestions please?! [email protected] Thanks!!
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2007, 02:01 PM
    See if this helps:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post235560
    melvinhodge Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2010, 05:08 PM
    I have a 1997 chevy 5.7 vortex engine I replaced the fuel pump with a AirTex fuel pump now it's getting fuel all the way up too the intake and will not start but if I pore gas into the dual port air flow it start up and shut off do it have and injector under the intake?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1979 chevy pickup won't start [ 10 Answers ]

I have 1979 chevy pickup that just won't start I replaced the clutch drove it a couple of days and I just won't start I have plenty of spark and gas getting to the plugs I have replaced everything in the distrubetor I just can't figure it out please help Thank you:confused:

1992 chevy 1500 truck [ 3 Answers ]

My truck was dying when I was idle. Then it just died while I was moving and refused to start. I have no spark it won't catch. I tried a new starter, but that did not help. So,. It's been suggested that it may be something to do with not getting any fuel. Please help.

Slave cylinder 94 chevy pickup [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced the cylinder but I have no clutch release at all,ican sit and pump the pedal and nothing happends

1978 Chevy pickup ignition timing [ 2 Answers ]

What is the recommended ignition timing for a 1978 Chevy pickup w/a 350 motor?

Headlights 1992 Chevy Pickup [ 1 Answers ]

I need to change the low beams on my 1992 C150 Chevy pickup and for the life of me I can not see how to get at the beams. Anyone got an idea how I accomplish this? Thanks Super Dave

View more questions Search