Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brandyNgreg Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Feb 19, 2007, 08:03 PM
    Cant find baby's heart beat
    Hello my name is brandy I found out I was pregnet jan 12 my boyfriend and I are very happy last night I started spoting browinish not a lot then it changed to red and kept changing back and forth I went to the dr at the er and they did 3 ultra sounds one internal and can not find the baby's hearbeat I think I'm about 10wk along they are preparing me for a miscarage dose anyone else have these systpoms and carry a healthy baby I'm not cramping sick or any thing and the brownis spoting is still there but no pain
    Any info is helpful this is my first child and web are scared as hell!!
    Brandy
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 19, 2007, 08:35 PM
    We have a wonderful 6 year old son who the doctors said was not there, they had scheduled my wife for a D/C to clear up the issue.

She went to another doctor who said it was valid and we now have our son
    kholloway Posts: 67, Reputation: 8

Feb 20, 2007, 07:33 AM
    My doctor wouldn't even search for a heartbeat until week 12. He won't do an ultrasound till week 20. Some doctors will do it when people are only 8 and 10 weeks along, but there is a greater chance that they won't be able to find the heartbeat if it is done before 12 weeks. So try not to panic, about 50% of the women I know who's doctors tried to locate a heartbeat before week 12, couldn't find one. But now they are all either very pregnant or already have a healthy child.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby's mama [ 12 Answers ]

OK this is my problem my husband has a baby girl... the mother is not me duh but she woint let him see her and he has to pay child support... I understand that but doesn't by law she has to let him see his child?. she talk sh*h about him and wants the money but she won't keep up to her end of the...

BirthControl, Periods, And baby's [ 3 Answers ]

I got off depo, 6 almost 7 months ago. My periods are normal, 28 day cycle. Does this not mean, its possible to get pregnant? Or am I just understanding this wrong?

Opinion on baby's name tattoo [ 13 Answers ]

I kind of need suggestions on what my tatto should look like. I just turned 18 and I want to get a tattoo. Nothing extreme but I just had a baby that I named gabriel and I want to get a tattoo with his name. What I need suggestions for is for things like placement, size, and what type of picture...

Baby's sex [ 5 Answers ]

I am 22 weeks pregnant with my second child. Please could you tell me the baby's sex?

I keep find I'm going to have a heart attack [ 1 Answers ]

Can you help me put my mind at rest :'(

View more questions Search