Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rossana61 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2012, 10:30 AM
    Medicine
    After eating a box of food (the ones you buy at the stores) I started feeling with some inauseas. I took some peptobismol and I got better, but at about 6 pm I had an episode of diarrhea (only one) and started with 101 fever. I am still running a low grade fever with no other symptoms but very sore, and tired Could be food poison? Or may be a virus? How long could it last?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 14, 2012, 10:40 AM
    Impossible to tell without an examination.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medicine [ 0 Answers ]

Es-Selamu-Aleukum Why I don't find all around internet an Islamic view in use, abuse and victims of Benzodiazepines? Is their use on line with Islamic shariah, thinking that they create a real dangerous organic and psychological dependence? What is the Islamic solution about treatment of anxiety?...

Need to know name of a medicine [ 1 Answers ]

I found some old pills that are 2 different shades of brown. It is a capsule and on one half it has a square with the letter M in it and under that it has 5mg, then on the other half it has the numbers 0554. What are these? I forgot what I had them for.

Use of medicine [ 1 Answers ]

Why Nextico 5 is used

Medicine [ 3 Answers ]

I take Niastan for chlorestral. My favorite adult beveridge is vodka and grapefruit. I have just heard this combination can have a deleterious effect on my liver. I am talking only about 4-6 drinks weekly. Thanks. Ed

Medicine [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if its OK to take Hydroxycut with my blood pressure pill Avalide? Thank you :confused:

View more questions Search