Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deby1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2012, 06:24 AM
    Converting pull switch in basement to new wall switch
    The power to the light goes through the pull switch to another light in the basement tha tis controlled by another wall switch. Need some help! Just want to control this light not the other light.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Mar 10, 2012, 06:57 AM
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I replaced pull switch lights with recess but the wall switch won't turn off the light [ 2 Answers ]

I added lights and outlets to my basement and all of the outlets work fine. Before I started the switch on the wall controlled one light and all of the others had pull strings. I've tried everything but the switch will not turn off the remaining three lights. What did I do wrong... how do I fix it?...

Converting RF Fan Controls to Hard Wired Wall Switch? [ 12 Answers ]

I just brought a Hunter Fan model 21871 at Home Depot. I'm new to ceiling fans, but I do have a moderate amount of residential electric and electronic install knowledge. I picked this fan after looking online and at Lowe's and Home Depot because it was the only one that I liked the look of for a...

Can fans with pull swithches be installed on a wall switch [ 3 Answers ]

We just bought 3 of your fans and they have pull switches and would like to know how to intall them to a wall switch.

Converting pull switch lights to wall switch [ 3 Answers ]

I've been struggling finding the answer to this in books and online, it seems as if it should be an easy question and something that gets done all the time. Looking for some help. My basement has several rooms and all lights are wired "hot" with pull switches from each light receptacle. When the...

View more questions Search