Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chase_1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2012, 07:51 PM
    Foreclosure
    I am currently in foreclosure and the bank effective 01012012 stated that they would not accept my payments. I then called them and spoke with a gentlemen that set me up on a six month payment plan 2898 due by the 15th of each month. I called last month they stated that they couldn't take my payment that I was in foreclosure. They stated that the first rep that sent out my payment arrangement should not have done that, that is for people not in foreclosure. But never the less he sent to me. They finally agreed to take the payment and cashed the check. Called again today to make the second of the six payments. Again they stated I cannot accept the payment try to mail it and see if they keep it. The rep stated you are in foreclosure and they should not have taken your payment. I asked to talk to the head Supervisor or whoever there superior was and the rep came back and stated that they now could take my payment. My question is, Since they have accepted my payment and sent me the agreement with the payment arrangement does this void the foreclosure?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 7, 2012, 08:01 PM
    It would not "void it" but it should put it on hold in processing.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2012, 06:28 PM
    Kind of, as long as you complete the payment arrangement (called foreclosure stipulation agreement), then it will pull you out of foreclosure. However, I would call just to make sure that they have put a HOLD in the foreclosure for now and that the payment plan is setup properly in their system.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foreclosure help [ 1 Answers ]

I submitted a Qualified Written Request to Bank of America to provide me with the original note and all attachments, endorsements and allonges, if any. They responded with only with a couple pages of a copy of the original note. My situation is that Bank of America has foreclosed upon my home, and...

Foreclosure Or Not? I want to know [ 2 Answers ]

My landlord adv me a few weeks ago that he is selling the property. How or where do I check to see if the property is in foreclosure?

Is foreclosure the best way to go? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my husband have a house but the loan in only in my name. We have a negative am loan and a home line of equity with taxes and insurance separated. My husband has qualified for a loan by himself and he wants to let the house go that we have now because we are paying too much money and no one...

In foreclosure and I don't know? [ 2 Answers ]

First I'd like to say hello to everyone on this forum and thank you to those who respond.. Im backed up on my mortgage and after numerous calls to my Lender ,nothing, theirs no program available they can't modify my loan nothing... So I received a civil action summons and was told to respond by 20...

Foreclosure [ 3 Answers ]

I just received a letter today stating my home is now in foreclosure and will will be auctioned off on jan 2 and 2007 if I don't come up with 3000.00 plus as they said at the attorneys office 1300. 00 in non negotiable legals fees for a total of 4300.00.this doesn't even include my other bills...

View more questions Search