Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juicystar07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2012, 04:04 PM
    Confused?
    I don't know if I like this guy, or not. I feel very confused, and I know you can't help much, because this isn't really a question. But can you please tell me if you have ever experienced this? Some stories or whatever?
    drmilimili Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Apr 3, 2012, 04:03 AM
    If you like someone, you would know that straight away, normally without having to think it over and over again. So you already know the answer to your own question.:-)
    ImLouis Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Apr 3, 2012, 06:00 AM
    If you force yourself to get an answer it'll never come. Let the answer come to you naturally over time and you will know if you like someone or not. For now, get your mind occupied with something else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period, pregnancy,confused confused [ 2 Answers ]

On 1st Aug 09, I had a very painful period which came 12days late.Before the period came, I had unusually swollen breasts,cramping consistently, consistent headache and nausea. I have been trying for a baby in the last 12months.I have never used any pill, nor gotten pregnant before. My period is...

Confused.. [ 2 Answers ]

Grr, I like these girls, I know it's wrong to like multiple girls, but I like them all a lot. I don't know if any of them like me, and I'm really depressed about it.. I don't know any girls that like me more than a friend. Although I know it's good to at least have girls like AT LEAST like me as a...

So confused [ 2 Answers ]

OK so my boyfriend (16) and I (15) have been going out for about 10 months now. And things were really good for like the first8 or 9. I mean we had our moments, but nothing that didn't go away. But now he is really distant with me, both physically and emotionally. Like we used to talk on the phone...

Confused [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me my period is nearly 2 months late I have had loads off negative test so I don't think I'm pregnant but the thing is I have having unprotected intercourse a lot in the past 2 months and now I'm getting bad cramps and cloudy discharge and feeling tired going the toilet a lot and...

I'm confused [ 1 Answers ]

As I mentioned I got record of shoplifting 17 yrs ago got finger printed and pay a100.00 $ and provation one for year, lately I check the police clearance and surprised that I don't have any criminal record is this a mistake? But I'm glad... anyway. So anyone could explain what happen why it says...

View more questions Search