Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lindsey15 Posts: 18, Reputation: 4

Oct 5, 2007, 10:26 AM
    So confused
    OK so my boyfriend (16) and I (15) have been going out for about 10 months now. And things were really good for like the first8 or 9. I mean we had our moments, but nothing that didn't go away. But now he is really distant with me, both physically and emotionally. Like we used to talk on the phone all the ime, and he would stop by and say goodnight to me if he had youth group or something. But now he doesn't. And we used to kiss and hold hands and stuff and now he says we can't because "PDAs lead to sex. and we promised we wernt going to have sex anymore." I tried to tell him that holding hands does not lead to sex. My parrents leaing me alone in the house for 3 weeks while they go on vacation (yes they really did) leads to sex.but I really want tobe able to hold his hand and kiss him and stuff. I've talked to him about it, but nothing came of it. Its like he doesn't even like being with me anymore. Most of the time we are together he spends either staring at his HAOL3 game, or telling me I'm annoying when I try to get his attention or be close to him. And we used to talk all the time, and now we only talk like 15 minutes a day. And he used to be a perfect gentleman, opening doors, and protecting me from things that could hurt me or make me cry... but now he is normally the reason I'm crying because of something he said or did. I love him. I always will. He was my first in so many ways. But I don't know if he still loves me. I can't tell anymore. He used to tell me. He doesn't any more... half the time I will say I love you, and he will say "you wish". Sometimes he will say I love you back. But he doesn't say it first any more. My myspace used to be filled with comments from him saying he loves me or is thinking about me, now I've got a comic of a guy kicking a girl in the stomach with the title "cheap abortion".
    Leidenschaftlich für Wahr Posts: 243, Reputation: 46

Oct 5, 2007, 12:43 PM
    Well, if he is really looking to live his life for Christ you can't be mad at him for protecting himself, it is after all his body. He is young, and so are you, you both have a lot of growing up to do (I KNOWWW that's the most annoying thing to hear, I was there like 3 years ago) and he probably feels a little insecure right now.
    Just talk to him, tell him how you feel. Tell him you care about him, and don't corner hiim. Be like, "i understand youve been feeling different lately, and i love you, but i can't be held in limbo anymore. Please either tell me whats wrong and lets fix it or end this relationship... I value myself too much, and you, to let this pain continue"
    mwilliams15 Posts: 172, Reputation: 24

Oct 5, 2007, 01:58 PM
    You're so young, I know it doesn't feel like it.. I mean.. I'm 19 and when I was 15 I felt completely mature and grown up, but then you look back and your like whoa what was I thinking! But anyway, I know you really care about this guy, you've had many good times with him and he's done a lot that's made you happy. But sometimes when relationships come to this point you should realize that maybe he isn't necessarily the guy for you. I dated a guy for 3 years starting at age 15. When we broke up, I realize he was never really what I wanted or needed. This guy probably won't be the guy you get married to. You'll have many other boyfriends. What I'm getting at is, don't waste all your time trying to get a guys attention that acts like that. You are way better off hanging out with your girl friends and going out and having fun. I know that it will hurt like hell, but if you really analyze the situation and realize that he probably isn't the right one for you, it will be OK. Eventually you can move on and you'll find someone twice as good =). I hope I helped you somehow even though you probably didn't want to hear any of that lol!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused [ 12 Answers ]

I am a singlefemale who has been seeing a married male pshycologist for 2 and a half years due to a workplace injury.We are now becoming sexually involved. What should I do.I think I may be getting more involved than I should be, our feelings have gone well past the ethics of his profession.I...

Confused on what I'm becoming [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all During my day when I feel relaxed I reflect on myself. I ask myself questions and answer them. Some of the things that I'm having issues with is accepting what I'm becoming. For an example a year ago I went through a breakup. After the breakup I joined a gym and lost a lot of weight...

Confused [ 7 Answers ]

Hey.. okay I'm going to start with me and my boyfriend broke up like 2 months ago we went out for over a year and the beginning I didn't know what I wanted I was so confused because I had just got out of a bad relationship and I didn't want to get hurt but over time he grew on me and I realized...

So confused [ 3 Answers ]

Hey people if any one can help me on this it would be great, well I'm 3 and ahalf mnths late and I have taking 2 pregnancy test and both were Neg , my tummy has gotten a little bigger and in hurts all the time, but I have been late before but never like this and with tummy pain all the time... so...

Confused about everything [ 2 Answers ]

Im 14 and I'm confused lately. I have been beating on myself lately that I might be gay. I think it is mind games because I never had the thought at all, but I'm not sure. I am always shy around girls and I think I am more afraid to try and get a girlfriend or something because then I would have to...

View more questions Search