Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rick5454 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2012, 08:47 AM
    Help me with my crush!
    So I have crush on this girl, and it's been a couple of months, but I tried to ignore it, and concentrate on my studies. But after a while the crush just kept on getting stronger, and stronger ( too strong for me to continue ignoring it ). So one night, while I was on Facebook, she told me " go sleep! :p " (she was joking.. ) or something along the lines of that, and I told her I was about to go sleep, and told her good night. Then slept, but the next day she was on Facebook till midnight, and we had school, so I told her to go sleep, and she told me that she had to stay awake because she had to finish her class project. So I decided to stay online with her till like 1 and we wished each other goodnight and went offline.

So I have been talking to her for a very long time, and we are veryyyy good friends, and she always pulls off this amazing ( MOST BEAUTIFUL ) smile every time I'd see her at school ( but I never see her say Hi to any other person that way at school , she just says hi to the others in a funny way like she doesn't care about them ), and we'd say " hey " to each other, but we don't talk that much at school (we talk when we meet outside but not inside school since I don't meet her that much inside).

So her best friend, is one of my good friends, so I decided to tell her everything ( she is very trustworthy ) and she told me that my crush said that I was a generous and cute guy. So we talked a lot on blackberry, that's app, and Facebook, but about 2 weeks ago. She stopped starting conversations, and I would always start them, but she would always answer and say goodnight :* ( kiss ) but she still smiles when she sees me at school.

I don't know what to do! I'm very confused. I don't know whether I should talk to her, and tell her I love her ( I really love for! I can't thinking about her ) or should I get help from her best friend? (who had told me I should tell her everything)

Please I love this girl so muchhhh! I think about her everyday! Even every day hour probably! She is always on my mind!
    By the way I'm 15!
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Mar 4, 2012, 09:14 AM
    Forgive me for saying, but I find this post very sweet.

If you were a few years older, you would have more experience, and be better able to judge whether what you are thinking, translates into something more than confusion.

When is a 'look' or 'smile' special, and only for you, or a 'kiss' on Facebook, or when is a conversation seeming like a 'relationship' and not a 'friendship'. How do you figure it out.

With age, confidence as well as a little more experience, makes these impossible (now) tasks easier, is that you will become more comfortable simply saying what's on your mind.

So, start with going easy on yourself. You've already talked to a mutual friend, and her indications to you were that this girl is interested in you. I wouldn't go down that road again. This is something personal, and you should try to be more direct.

Likely the girl you are interested in, is feeling just as confused and unsure of herself as you are. Somebody has to break the ice.

Why not ask her if she might be interested in going to a school dance with you, or maybe to meet up after school on a certain day and hang out, or (depending on curfew's etc.) if it would be okay to go to a movie together- or even better, in a group. Simple, everyday, ordinary activities that let's you more comfortably move into the boyfriend/girlfriend category, but doesn't exclude other friends and activities at the same time.

It will always be difficult to take that first step, but, down the road, easier to do as you move along into adulthood. But, my advice is, to take that step, and be direct with her, and take your chances things just might work out the way you want them to.

If it doesn't, then you at least maintain a friendship with someone you really like.

Good luck.
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Mar 4, 2012, 09:15 AM
    Rick5454,

Welcome to this beautiful site, first!

Tell me which country you are from? And, about crush, it can be anybody, whom you can fall for, but do not let your crush interfere with your studies. You ask he, frankly, boldly and fearlessly. The heaven is not going to fall on you, if she says no, but she is not goin' to kill you with one stroke, why you fear, dear? Be a man, and go... ask! But, just be friends, do not go or think of going beyond that. If you are sure, as you claim that she gives 'love' cues, then one of you (two) will have to break the silence. Ask her to go with you on a romantic date i.e. going to see some movie, or hanging out together.
    Rick5454 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2012, 09:51 AM
    Well , I live in the middle east sorry I can't precise where I am.
    What's disturbing me is that she doesn't chat with me anymore but she always smiles at school... and I am good around other girls but when I meet I freak out a bit...
    I'm still thinking about her... and I have known her for a long time,she was in my class for 2 years (7th and 8th grade) but we didn't talk to each other that much since I didn't notice her.But since the beginning of this year... <3 I can't stop thinking about her.. gosh! And around 3 weeks ago we had our BREVET exams (as a test not the real OFFICIAL exam,it's the French version of IGCSE ) and about 2 weeks ago my friend told me that her class had received their math marks.

So I went to a gas station ( where all the students will go to eat in their 1 hour break right next to school ) with my friend and she came toward me saying " I GOT 16.5 IN MATHS " and she came right next to me and stayed right next to my shoulder and I felt so humble ( I don't know the best word that describes this situation ) and like she's right next to me and I was looking at her and she was looking back at me with her beautiful smile... this moment will stay in my heart forever! <3 and today I met her at the same gas station and I didn't notice her and when I turned a bit she did it again!! ( her smile omg... ) and I was sooo lost in my dreams...

She said hi first then I said and she said how are you and I said fine and you then she said fine too and we both went our ways.

But her smile... OMG her smile is soooo beautiful!!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 4, 2012, 05:38 PM
    I think of you all the time and like you a lot. Can we get some ice cream, or lunch together?
    cjaeger Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2013, 03:05 PM
    I have the same problem with my crush (but ima girl so its a dude). His smile make me feel like im goin to faint hes smartness make me think of him nonstop. What I think is that you should just gradually send hints that you like her like "Oh imagine if that couple was us haha!" but make it sound like a joke so she doesnt think your serious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Asking out a crush [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so there is this girl I have a crush on but she doesn't even notice me. How do I get a date with her? And she is 11 and I'm 11

I have a crush on her, what should I do? [ 5 Answers ]

New semester just started, and I'm crushing on a girl. Even though we're in the same class, we've not talked to each other yet and I'm quite shy to talk to her. I think she likes me too because when she notices I'm looking at her, she quickly looks somewhere else and it has happened many times in a...

Crush [ 4 Answers ]

I have a crush an one of my friends and he kind of know it bye my stupid best friends so he's start acting defrently and he made me feel bad with his attitude for me I'm acting with him like there's nothing like we just friends and that's all but it's very hard because he change a lot he used to...

How can I get over this crush? [ 34 Answers ]

I am a married woman. I like my husband a lot, we get on really well. He is older than me a lot, I start liking the guys around my age. And I have this crush over this guy for over one year, I know it is just a crush, it does not mean anything, but it affects my life quite badly, how can I get...

View more questions Search