Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maddatu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2012, 04:17 AM
    Sexual assault
    My husband was just brought in for questioning some lady said he sexually assaulted her 15 yrs ago can he go to jail?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 4, 2012, 04:42 AM
    Where was it (country, state), and how old was she at the time?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 4, 2012, 09:01 AM
    If the police did not feel there was someway they could still charge him or arrest him I don't see why they would take him him to question.

He should not say a word without an attorney
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 4, 2012, 09:07 AM
    As Chuck said, if there wasn't a chance of prosecuting, they wouldn't be bringing him in. On the other hand, proving a 15 yr assault charge will be difficult.

I agree he should say nothing without an attorney.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sexual assault [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in high school and am 14. At my skool the security guard put his hands on me, he didn't lift my shirt or nuffen but he asked for a hug and I gave it to him and while he was huggin me he put his hands down my pants not all da way but right were my underwear was at a little bit pass that and was...

Sexual Assault [ 20 Answers ]

I was involved in an incident of sexual assault. It was a "friend" of mine who did this to me. I tried to talk to him about the incident and told him that he "raped" me and I can prove it if I wanted to pursue it. Even though a police report was filed, I elected not to pursue it because I cannot...

Is this a sexual assault? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a 27 yo male, with a non violent history, loyal friend, and good father. My quastion is a young small town women has reported a sexual assult against me. Her and I and another married couple were in the room all night at a motel. I know it sounds bad, but they have proof that she has had sex...

Sexual Assault [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for information on criminal cases and convictions for the criminal act under section 171-Householder permitting sexual activity of the criminal code in Canada. Where can I find that information?

View more questions Search