Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DiamondStunna Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2009, 02:27 PM
    Sexual assault
    I'm in high school and am 14. At my skool the security guard put his hands on me, he didn't lift my shirt or nuffen but he asked for a hug and I gave it to him and while he was huggin me he put his hands down my pants not all da way but right were my underwear was at a little bit pass that and was like man diamond if you was older... and asking me if I thought he was cute and stuff and what he did made me really uncomfortable but I just played it off laughing and acting like it wasent a big deal but I don't want to get him locked up or anything because he's a real cool guy he's nice and everything but I don't want to go back to that school anymore I don't feel comfortable I told my motha what happened and she said she was going to call my uncle whose a cop to she what she should do or file a police report but we don't got no evidence to prove it and I don't want her to file a police report because imma have to see him and court and I'm scared to face him and da court room my motha said she not going to do any thing witout telling me first but what should I tell her to do??
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 20, 2009, 02:30 PM
    You NEED to report this to the school principal immediately. This man is a pedophile and should NOT be working at a school.

Since there were no witnesses, its unlikely he will be prosecuted criminally, but the school can have his employer transfer him to an assignment where he will not be encountering young girls.

P.S. I have to add this. At age 14 you should be writing better. I don't know if your misspellings and shorthand is because you are used to texting or what. If its texting, we don't use that here. This is a bulleting board, not IMs or texting.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2009, 05:46 PM

Interesting that your spelling and English were so much better when your concern was a nose ring.

If he asked to hug you, you did (which is inappropriate in the first place), you need to report him to the authorities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statute of limitation regarding sexual assault [ 2 Answers ]

If I was assaulted in 1977, in Ontario, Canada, and in 1997 approx. the offender was charged/convicted (of a one year conditional sentence) criminally, has my statute of limitations regarding rape run out? In the civil law suit I'm now involved in, one of the defendants (being the Crown Attorney)...

Sexual Assault [ 20 Answers ]

I was involved in an incident of sexual assault. It was a "friend" of mine who did this to me. I tried to talk to him about the incident and told him that he "raped" me and I can prove it if I wanted to pursue it. Even though a police report was filed, I elected not to pursue it because I cannot...

Is this a sexual assault? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a 27 yo male, with a non violent history, loyal friend, and good father. My quastion is a young small town women has reported a sexual assult against me. Her and I and another married couple were in the room all night at a motel. I know it sounds bad, but they have proof that she has had sex...

Sexual Assault [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for information on criminal cases and convictions for the criminal act under section 171-Householder permitting sexual activity of the criminal code in Canada. Where can I find that information?

False Sexual Assault Allegations [ 5 Answers ]

My brother was falsely accused by his mother-in-law and brother-in-law of sexually assaulting my 3 year old niece. He was arrested before an investigation ever took place. His wife believes he did it. She was examined and found that she has never been sexual abused. She was coached by the...

View more questions Search