Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dingboy96 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2007, 08:17 PM
    Can't orgasm
    My girlfriend and I have been going out for 3 years. Well have tried many things but she can't orgasm. I was in the Marines and have gotten a lot of advice and nothing was worked. We have tried different oral techniques, dildo's , fingering, g-spot ; nothing has worked. She has been masturbating for years and can get up to the edge but can't go over and when she tries to push it, it becomes painful so much that she has to stop. This is really frustrating and is starting to really affect the relationship. Please help I have no clue what to do so any info or meds you can give would be great.

Thanks david
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2007, 01:41 AM
    Stress,

Your Trying Too Hard, She Is Trying Too Hard.

Relax And Just Go Like Energizer Bunnies And Actually Enjoy It. Laugh Have Fun.

That Is Basically It. Relax. Stop Trying So Many Things. The Goal You And Your Other Half Has Set Too Too Much Importance On The Orgasm And Not Enough On Just Being Together.

Believe Me, This Is The Problem.
    nero2 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Feb 21, 2007, 10:51 PM
    I think jesus helper is right. You should relax more and don't think about orgasm thing too much. Try to enjoy the whole process not focusing on orgasm too much that you forget that the most important is enjoy the special moment with your husband or boyfriend.
    Suicidal Addiction Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Feb 21, 2007, 10:59 PM
    Has she went to go get checked because my friend had that same problem and she went and got checked and she had a problem down there with something but she should go get checked but the other two on here are also right just relax and have fun
    nero2 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Feb 21, 2007, 11:29 PM
    Arousal may be accompanied by these physical
    Responses to mental and/or physical stimuli:

* Vaginal lubrication begins first, within 10-30 seconds.
    * The inner two thirds of the vagina expands.
    * The uterus and cervix are pulled upwards.
    * The labia majora flatten and spread apart.
    * The labia minora increase in size.
    * The clitoris increases in size.
    * The nipples may become erect as the result of muscle contractions.
    * When highly aroused the breasts may increase in size.

During the Plateau phase a woman may experience:

* A marked increase in sexual tension.
    * Increased vasocongestion in the vagina causes the outer third of the vagina to swell, resulting in the vaginal opening decreasing in size, perhaps 30%.
    * The inner two thirds of the vagina balloons out. A woman may experience a strong desire to be filled, a vaginal ache.
    * The amount of vaginal lubrication may decrease during this stage, especially if prolonged.
    * The clitoris becomes increasingly erect, the glans moves toward the pubic bone, becoming more concealed by the hood.
    * The labia minora increase considerably in thickness, perhaps 2-3 times.
    * The increased size of the inner labia may spread apart the outer labia resulting in the vaginal opening becoming more prominent.
    * The color of the labia minora change considerably. Going from pink to red for women who have not given birth, from bright red to deep wine in women who have. The actual colors may vary, but not the marked change in color.
    * The areola, the pigmented area around the nipples, begin to swell.
    * The breasts may increase in size 20-25% for women who have not breast-fed a child, for women who have, there is less or no increase in size.
    * 50-70% of women experience a "sex flush" on their chests and other body areas resulting from increased blood flow near the surface of the skin.
    * The heart rate increases, perhaps beating noticeably.
    * There is a marked increase in the amount of sexual tension in the thighs and buttocks.
    * A woman's body is now fully ready for vaginal intercourse.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2007, 02:00 PM
    With a woman its 90% mental state. If she isn't in the "Zone" then its not going to happen. Pushing it only makes it worse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is an orgasm? [ 5 Answers ]

I am Les. And I've been dating my GF for about 1 month and 16 days and well the topic of Orgasims came up and I was thinking crap I don't even know what it is I mean I do but I don't and I don't know how to have one or get one.. so my questions are: 1.)what is an Orgasm? 2.)How do I have one? ...

Orgasm [ 4 Answers ]

How do you know when you are having an orgasm,If you are female,what does it usually feel like? How can you give yourself orgasm?

Can't have an orgasm [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I'm 16 and I have never had sex.. I have only ever been to second base before and I have been fingered a lot of times... every time I have ever been fingered I can't never reach an orgasm.. I get very wet but never feel any thing.. I fake sounds to make my boyfriend think I enjoying it but I...

Only one orgasm [ 5 Answers ]

Hi 2 all .my girlfreind can only have one orgasm ,after that she don't let me move because she dose feels something funny ,ticklish... why is that? :confused:

Orgasm and virginity [ 5 Answers ]

I just lost my virginity the other night, and I have had see since then and I am still not able to cum, I orgasm and I feel like I am about to hit my climax but nothing ever happens... I don't cum, and it makes me frustrated... is something wrong with me? What should I do? Nothing works, I can't...

View more questions Search