Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skcolem87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2012, 11:33 PM
    Trying to find a music video help?
    I'm trying to find a music video that I saw a few years ago. All I can really remember about the video is that it has somewhat of a political undertone. And the 'band/group' that sings it is large. There is a part in the video where there is a guy standing on a stage (like in a rally) and he has a fro. Other than that... I am clueless as to what this song is.

Check out some similar questions!

Find music video? [ 0 Answers ]

It is a music video from maybe the 90's. And it starts with a man who has some sunglasses that can see peoples underwear, and then a woman comes to him and tries on the sunglasses. Then a policeman comes and starts running after them. I don't remember more, and that bugs me :p

I'm trying to find a music video [ 0 Answers ]

It's a hardcore band, the singer is male and has long hair , they're in the desert and there's a helicopter at the start of the video.

Trying to find an old music video? [ 2 Answers ]

The music video is a guy in the modern world (in a room full of prople) he can see this girl in another dimension that looks like she's in either victorian or edwardian times. She walks through a mirror/wall into the modern day and they get together. Can't remember band or song

I'm trying to find a music video.. [ 0 Answers ]

It was a long while ago but I remember it was on the FUSE TV channel and it was some kind of disco music video. It was a fairly new song/video at the time (like 3-4 years ago). Oh and everyone was on rollerskates too. Anyone help me out? Lol

Trying to find a music video [ 0 Answers ]

There isan old man dancing on the side walk with old worn out shoes and at the end the man dies. What is the name of the song?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.