Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nickcall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2011, 07:14 PM
    I'm trying to find a music video
    It's a hardcore band, the singer is male and has long hair , they're in the desert and there's a helicopter at the start of the video.

Check out some similar questions!

Music video I really want to find! [ 1 Answers ]

The video features a guy playing guitar, his dog is about to get sent into space in a rocket, he says goodbye to his dog and the dog gets sent into space, it´s a pretty sad song and video! It´s from the late 90s.

Please help me find this music video? [ 1 Answers ]

Guys important question... Does anyone know of a music video where groups of people are walking around singing a song and they are trying to steal the lime light from each other. One group has a guy with a rock band guitar and another has a girl dressed as a ladybird(I think). The video ends with...

Trying to find a music video help? [ 0 Answers ]

I seen a music video of a man who was dancing outside a diner and on the video it says he goes there every year to dance and it skips from generation to genertion coming up to our years it's a dance song can you help me

Trying to find an old music video? [ 2 Answers ]

The music video is a guy in the modern world (in a room full of prople) he can see this girl in another dimension that looks like she's in either victorian or edwardian times. She walks through a mirror/wall into the modern day and they get together. Can't remember band or song

Trying to find which music video this is.. [ 0 Answers ]

I have been trying to find who has made this music video for a long time now.. (it's possibly from the late 90s?) The only thing I remember I how the plot is. A teenage girl (possibly blond) walks into a party, shy, and out of place. All of the other teenagers party and don't really notice her,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.