Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    purrfection23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 04:06 PM
    If I have an arrest warrant in ontario and live in quebec what can happen?
    If an arrest warrant was issued in ontario for me and I live in quebec what can happen to me? Will they arrest me in quebec?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2012, 08:47 AM
    Possibly yes. See here:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...ns-508416.html
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 28, 2012, 09:11 AM
    It is possible, often how serious the warrant is, often on smaller charges they will not spend the money to take you back. But they can arrest you.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2012, 10:03 AM
    Yes, they can - whether you get transported "back" depends on how badly they want you.

Why would you not address the warrant and live with it hanging over your head? It could keep you from getting a driver's license, a job and so forth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A few questions about arrest warrant/search warrant in Ontario, Canada [ 12 Answers ]

If there is an arrest/search warrant issued for you, what address do they raid? (as in how do they find out where you live... driver's license?) Say for example, you moved out of your parents home and live by yourself... are they allowed to raid parents home (previous address)?

I live in Ontario and got a DUI charge in Quebec, what will happen? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I got arrested while in vacation in Quebec driving my friend car and they charged me with a DUI. They seized the car for 30 days but they did not suspend my license. My first court day is in October. Here are my questions: - What happen if I do not show up to court at all? - What...

If you violate probation and has a warrant for your arrest what will happen [ 1 Answers ]

If you vilate probation for leaving a program and have a warrant out for your arrest for not going to court what will happen

How do I find out if I have an arrest warrant in ontario,canada [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, is there a way of finding out if I have an arrest warrant in ontario,canada without having to call the police? I had one issued over 20 years ago for unpaid traffic fines and my mother said she paid them off along time ago but now states she is unsure if she did in fact paid them off. I want to...

View more questions Search