Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    micah34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 07:48 AM
    If you violate probation and has a warrant for your arrest what will happen
    If you vilate probation for leaving a program and have a warrant out for your arrest for not going to court what will happen
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2010, 08:02 AM

You get picked up and thrown in jail at a minimum.

Best to get a hold of your lawyer and ask their advice. You might be slightly better off if you surrender than if they continue to look for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Violation of probation turned into Arrest Warrant [ 4 Answers ]

10 years ago, I made some poor decisions and wrote some bad checks. I paid all but 2 off, and was placed on probation for a year, did no time. To escape an abusive relationship I moved out of state and did not keep up with my probation or pay the other two checks off. Now that I've applied for a...

Can I violate my probation if I am arrested on an outstanding warrant? [ 2 Answers ]

I was put on probation on April 12th. I was arrested for a supposed incident that happened on the 9th. Can I be violated since the "incident" occurred before I was put on probation?

What will happen to me if I violate felony probation in Texas for drug possession [ 2 Answers ]

So I had a 2nd degree possession of a controlled substance felony four years ago. I chose deferred adjudication with inpatient treatment. About one and a half years later I violated for positive drug tests. My probation was revoked, and I had to go before the judge. He restarted my probation...

What will happen if you violate a felony probation with a misdemeanor? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend got a felony for grand theft and they gave him probation. He violated with a misdemeanor for stealing some video games from target which he was going to pawn for money. What is going to happen to him when he goes to court? The grand theft was his first offense.

Do I violate probation if an officer smells alcohol on me but no arrest was made? [ 4 Answers ]

I am on probation for stalking in FL. It states I cannot consume alcoholic beverages. 2 days ago I was battered(struck in the face) by someone, I called the cops, they got my statement and asked if I wanted to press charges. I said yes. Don't know what happened to the guy though. My question is...

View more questions Search