Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    welshlm1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2007, 08:06 PM
    Acute sinusitus infection
    I have an acute sinus infection for 9 days now. I am on omnicef and prednisone as wellas Musenex D. Nothing is working. The pain has steadily increased and I don't know how to get any relief. It is constantly draining. Is there any kind of remedy that you can do at home to help until I can get back to the doctor? How long should this last?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 17, 2007, 08:13 PM
    Are you taking tylenol? That should help. Also make sure you have enough humidity in your house. If you do not have a vaporizor or humidifier you can do this by putting a pot of water on the stove and bringing it to a boil for a while.

How long have you been on the meds?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Infection? [ 3 Answers ]

SEX I started seeing someone that I really like! We've moved into a sexual relationship! This is my FIRST real sexual relationship, but not his. It's been about three weeks and we've had sex at several times a week! Now I'm itching like crazy! It's not the whole area just the area around the...

Possible infection [ 2 Answers ]

I just noticed a whitehead of pus on one of my dog's nipples. Could it be serious?

Infection [ 3 Answers ]

If your Tongue ring gets infected, Can you die from it? OMG please tell me NO lol... I still want a tongue ring and I don't know how to tell my mom why i want one! i mean hello it is HOT hehe! help me out thanks!:p

Acute Leukemia [ 2 Answers ]

My husband was diagnosed with Acute Leukemia, yesterday. He is scheduled to start Chemo tomorrow. He was diagnosed with Lupus in 2001. After he finishes the Chemo, do you think that taking Ambrotose would be a good idea? He will have to be in the hospital for 4 to 5 weeks in a sterile...

Acute Severe Dizziness [ 3 Answers ]

I have developed acute severe dizziness when changing positions. Could it be an inner ear infection?

View more questions Search