Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gennasmami Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2012, 08:37 AM
    Missed birth control.
    I have not been able to take my trinessa birth control pills in 12 days, when am I suppose to start my first pill in my new pack.
    robodoc7 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2012, 10:00 AM
    Wait until you get your period then start the new pack the Sunday after. Dr. M
    marie89 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2012, 01:20 PM
    Why have you not been able to take it? Start your birth control the first day of your next period. You should be taking a birth control pill everyday. Even when you finish your last pill in a pack the next day you start a new pack. You never stop taking them its continuous.
    ArdentLover Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Mar 14, 2012, 04:59 PM
    Wait until after your period has stopped and then start the new pack. You may want to consider another form of birth control if you cannot remember to take the pills :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed Birth control [ 1 Answers ]

I missed the last two birth control pills of my pack, (Friday & Saturday) and today is now Sunday. I took one pill this morning, should I take the other missed one as well or skip it and start a new pack tonight like normal? What is my pregnancy risk?

Missed Period But On Birth Control [ 3 Answers ]

I have been on this birth control (implanon) for 1 1/2 years. I have always had regular periods. Always 28 days apart. But this month I have 5 days late. I have been reading online and have seen girls say they have gotten pregnant on this birth control. Am I pregnant?

Breastfeeding, Birth Control, Missed Periods [ 3 Answers ]

I had a baby on August 25. I had a period in October, so I started my period that Sunday. Then a week later had another one. I didn't have sex until the second week of my second pack of birth control. Im breastfeeding full time. I have missed two periods. I haven't had any symptoms. Could I be...

Missed period on birth control. [ 1 Answers ]

I am almost 19 and have been seeing my boyfriend for over 3 years now, On September 4 which was a Friday he came to visit me and stayed until Monday. We had unprotected sex on Saturday and on Sunday(Which was the day I start taking my inactive pills) I started my period on that Tuesday as I...

Birth Control missed pills [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, I forgot to take my last pill on Saturday a week ago, and then I was not able to pick up my prescription today, and will have to pick it up in the morning. What should I do. Do I take the last pill and the next one tomorrow morning, and then the Monday one on Monday night. I am sexually...

View more questions Search