Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cristalj26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2012, 04:37 PM
    What do I charge for cleaning an apartment that's 1650 sq ft and 6 rooms?
    He wants every wood floor cleaned and the bathroom which is all glass and tile. Windows included and in the kitchen there are tile floors and I have to wipe down the frig. The oven looks great already... Please help
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Feb 14, 2012, 08:21 PM
    To help I need some answers please.

1. How often do you clean the apartment?

2. Does the client provide the cleaning supplies?

3. Is it all wood floors except the kitchen and washroom/s? And when you say 'clean the wood floors' do you mean on hands and knees?

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much should I charge per cleaning 6,300 sqft, general cleaning no windows? [ 8 Answers ]

How much should I charge per cleaning 6,300 sqft, general cleaning no windows?

Can I be denied for apartment because of larceny charge [ 4 Answers ]

I want to know if I never been in any trouble in my life and I renting a computer from a furniture store and it got stolen out my home and they held me responsible for it and before I when I went to court I paid the computer off and the judge told me the charge was drop down from a felony to a...

Sharing Apartment: Should Common Area Price Be Split by # of people or rooms [ 21 Answers ]

I am sharing a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment with 3 other people. Therefore a total of four people will be living here. Two people will share the master bed room and the 2 remaining people will have their own rooms (smaller rooms). The apartment is 1600sq at a rate of $1795 a month. The master...

Apartment Cleaning [ 5 Answers ]

I live in Orlando Fl. I am opening an apartment cleaning business, this is move in and move out, so when I get there to clean the apartment it is empty and I am cleaning to get it ready for move ins. Should I charge by the sq ft? If so, how much?

Renting the Rooms in Apartment [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Please let me know about what all are the responsibilities of landlod while renting the rooms in a town house to the professional people. :confused: Regards Sumit

View more questions Search