Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Coburn737 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2012, 08:45 PM
    Advice for a relationship
    So I'm dating this girl and we have been dating for 2 months. I get aggravated with her a lot but I ignore it. When we hangout she looks at my phone but doesn't go through the message I ask to see her phone and she yells "no!" and if I try to take it she FREAKS out. She admits to texting her exes and boys that like her. Idk if this is right or wrong. If a girl likes me she freaks out and tells them to stop and stuff but she texts guys that like her. I try to tell them the same she tells girls that like me but she texts boys that like her anyway! Idk what to do or think. Advice?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 13, 2012, 11:38 PM
    It's a big mistake to ignore her bad habits, or tell her when she aggravates you. But the only way to deal with a selfish control freak is to leave her alone and keep her at a safe distance. No way should you let someone tell you what to do while she does as she pleases. NO WAY!!

Why tolerate bad behavior? Then you get more of it. You don't need that kind of crap this soon in the dating game. No on does, and I am sure you can do better. That's my advice, stop letting her punk you my friend. Or she will just keep doing it. Why does she do it?/ Because you let her.
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Feb 25, 2012, 03:01 AM
    Leave her. ASAP.

You should not tolerate such controlling behavior, and she obviously has major commitment issues if she keeps texting exs and guys who like her.

Just go as far away from her as possible. You surely deserve better than this.
    SoftSummer Posts: 45, Reputation: 11

Feb 28, 2012, 08:08 PM
    Well, if she demands you to not text girls that like you then she needs to be able to make that same sacrifice. I don't approve either way of texting people who admire you when you're in a relationship because they have nothing to gain from it and neither do you right? Maybe you can explain it to your girlfriend like that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I really need some relationship advice.. [ 3 Answers ]

Met my girlfriend on an online game 2 years back , but never met her in person. She is a wonderful person and we had our ups and downs , but I still love her throughout. However we have never met in real life . Thing is I have been in high school and now in freshman university now and due to my...

Relationship advice please! [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for about a year and half. We have been living together for about a year. My boyfriend has made some big mistakes in our relationship... he cheated on me when we first started dating ( alcohol was involved). He also lied about talking to girls on the phone...

Relationship advice [ 53 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been arguing a lot. He tells me we have chemistry and he has no illiusion about finding someone else like me. However, he compares our relationship to a rollercoaster that has left him drained. He asked for space, a break then suggested maybe we should see other people. Of...

Relationship advice [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 24 year old single mother, I recently was seeing the man {whome I work with} for around 6 months I've fallen head over heels for him, around two weeks ago he told me he couldn't take things further as he is insecure about trusting people in case he gets hurt I am devistated as I feel I...

View more questions Search