Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    digger1771 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2012, 11:38 PM
    Romantic Comedy Help
    I am trying to find a movie about a small fishing village where the men in the village place a personal ad in the LA Times for mail order brides. The women in the village find out about the ad by opening the mens outgoing mail. The women get upset as they wonder why the men don't date them or find them attractive. The women decide to dress better and start to wear make up to be more appealing. One of the men plays a ex soccer player.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 4, 2012, 08:58 AM
    The Closer You Get

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Romantic comedy in France [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a movie, it was about a young male chef who was fired from US navy and he went to France to work with a famous french chef in is restaurante. Here he meets the chef's daughter and falls in love.

Romantic comedy [ 0 Answers ]

About a guy who falls in love with a girl but she has a boy friend whe she breaks up with her boy friend she put a ad in the news paper for a roommate but female only,the guy who falls in love with her put in for the ad but pretends to be gay and they becoe roommates and the share very close...

Romantic Comedy [ 3 Answers ]

You'll have to excuse me, but after my first time falling in love, I became a romance junkie. I've searched many forums, and watched a lot of movies. During my first love, I wanted to love hard, but could not be talked into watching The Notebook haha. I considered it a "chick flick", and "wouldn't...

Romantic Comedy Title [ 2 Answers ]

I really hope someone can help me find the title of this movie. I saw it on cable in 2002 or 2003. Synopsis: This young woman worked as a writer for a magazine or something like that in New York City. She had broken up with the guy who was her boss (editor, I think) and she decided to place...

View more questions Search