Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RBowman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2011, 11:24 AM
    Romantic comedy
    About a guy who falls in love with a girl but she has a boy friend whe she breaks up with her boy friend she put a ad in the news paper for a roommate but female only,the guy who falls in love with her put in for the ad but pretends to be gay and they becoe roommates and the share very close problems with each other but she misses her ex boyfriend and she is crying on the rommate shoulders but not knowing the roommate is in love with her and only to be pretendigto be gay so he can win her love

Check out some similar questions!

What's that movie called romantic comedy of the 1960s. [ 0 Answers ]

Man and woman searching for each other and they never do cross paths until the end. One scene he's in a restaurant and he doesn't realize that she walks by. It's really cute and it could be a Doris Day movie.

Romantic Comedy [ 3 Answers ]

You'll have to excuse me, but after my first time falling in love, I became a romance junkie. I've searched many forums, and watched a lot of movies. During my first love, I wanted to love hard, but could not be talked into watching The Notebook haha. I considered it a "chick flick", and "wouldn't...

Romantic Comedy Title [ 2 Answers ]

I really hope someone can help me find the title of this movie. I saw it on cable in 2002 or 2003. Synopsis: This young woman worked as a writer for a magazine or something like that in New York City. She had broken up with the guy who was her boss (editor, I think) and she decided to place...

1980 Movie Title Romantic Comedy [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, I am looking for a title of a movie that I saw in the 80's it's a Romantic comedy, all I really rember is a big hot dog van, and at the end of the movie the guy breaks the wedding ceremony by flying down on a parachute. The wedding is taking place in a park. I saw it so long ago. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.