Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abby123455 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2012, 06:47 PM
    My boyfriend keeps sitting on me?
    What happens is when I lie on the couch and watch a movie, which I do quite often, he sits on me. I sort of like it, but I'm not sure what to do. This is in the house I rent with my boyfriend and he does it quite often. He doesn't weigh a lot, just right. What should I do?
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Feb 6, 2012, 04:19 AM
    What is it you're worried about? Do you ever sit in his lap? Just wrap your arms around him. Or lay down on the sofa together. It's actually lovely to fall asleep on the sofa watching a film together.

X Dani
    geminichick Posts: 187, Reputation: 57

Feb 7, 2012, 06:59 AM
    So what exactly is your question here? Is he just fooling around with you? If him sitting on you really bothers you... tell him to stop. Dani has made a great suggestion. Try sitting on his lap. If you provide some more info maybe I can better answer your question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby sitting [ 3 Answers ]

How much should I charge if I'm a baby sitter and only nine years old and what age should I baby sit for

Sitting here worrying [ 16 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm mother6 and I need a little help. I'm 38weeks with my 6th little one and my doctor says going by my ultrasound I'll have my baby in oct 4,but my last cycle was dec 17th 2007 that would make my due date sept 22nd. I talked to the person who did the ultrasound and she said the baby is...

Temperature Sitting [ 2 Answers ]

I just purchased a new unit for my house and was told it would keep my house the way I needed it to be, but even after putting the new unit in it is still not working right. I have to keep my unit set on 70 for my house to be comfort, because if I move it to like 72-78 it is very hot in my house. ...

Baby sitting [ 5 Answers ]

I want to baby sit but I am scared to give out my iformation I want to make money quick what do I do if I don't baby sitt help me I'm so confused!

Sitting with seniors [ 1 Answers ]

I HAVE AN ASHI APPROVED CERTIFICATION CARD 3 TO BE EXACT 1 FOR BLOODBORNE PATHOGENS , 2. FOR BASIC FIRST AID 3. FOR AUTOMAted external defibillation can I get a sitting with elders job or something like that kind of work .

View more questions Search