Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sagick Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 09:34 PM
    My scapulas hurt
    For any of you that do not know what a scapula is, they are the backs of your shoulder blades. Anyway they hurt every day any advice to make it stop.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel hurt because I hurt him, what do I do ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, So it turns out my friend likes me a lot more than just friends, and I don't see him as more than friends. Because I do not think we'd work out in the long term. I feel terrible because he wants to be with me and he got really upset when I told him I just want to be friends. He said he can't...

Hurt a friend with a guy she liked, and was hurt myself. [ 3 Answers ]

My friend thought a guy I had started talking to was really cute for a long time. But they didn't talk very much and only recently started talking when something stupid happened between me and that guy. He walked me back after a party and we were both really really drunk. Somehow we ended up...

Teeth hurt now throat starting to hurt [ 1 Answers ]

About a week ago, I started to get really bad tooth pains. I thought I chipped a tooth in my sleep. Later, my whole bottom jaw started hurting, then my top part of my mouth started hurting. At this point my whole my is hurting and about every tooth is real sensitive. I can't chew or drink cold...

Hurt . Will we be together . [ 2 Answers ]

Well, my ex boyfriend or the guy I'm on a break with.. honestly Im not sure , well we were together for almost 3 months. I know that's not too long of a period but the thing is he liked me started calling me wanting to hang out, we met at a bazzar type thing he knew my friend and I thought he was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.