Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    my_moon Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 03:30 PM
    How can I return my friend back ?
    Ohhhhhh ! Am the wrong in all of this ! Once I shared in his Facebook am going to die noooooow it because of someone I ( love) ! But I didn't really mean it ! He thaught that its rightttttttt and he was so worry about me... And when I talk to him and I said no it wasn't like that ! He said oooh noway ! Am sorry I think u make me worried about nothing.. And I can't accept reaction llike that ! I stopped my work to think of what is happening to u.. Then I said I will explane but he didn't even listen so ! He said I will rethink about our friendship... And now we are not friend yet ! Of he is sooooooo close how can I lose him just saying one sentence ! Am going crazyyyyy ! Please help me ! Any solution what should I dooooo!
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2012, 07:29 PM
    He will probably get over it, just give him his space. Next time, think about what you are doing it and how other people will think about what you are putting on a PUBLIC place like that.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 1, 2012, 10:10 AM
    Calm down, don't panic, just give him time, and space to get over his anger.

What was it you specifically did to deserve such anger? Or did he just take it wrong?
    my_moon Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2012, 12:11 PM
    @ TALANIMAN!! No ! He takes it wrong!! Even if I explained it on message..! Well we are not from the same countries.. So I think it was culture shock ! Now he has all the time to redecide what to do ! I don't talk to him even hii ! Just to lets him get the right decision :s:s oh !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I regected my friend for his friend but now I want him back [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, there were to guys who liked me, and I liked both of them back, but I liked on a little more, then I picked the on I liked more, and we dated for 5 months, then he broke up with me, and I was very sad, but now I'm over it, but now I like the other guy who I rejected, and he just got dumped...

The only way I can get back with my ex is if lose my friend which is his ex friend [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. What should I do?? Me and my ex broke up like a month ago and there were a couple of reasons but the main reason was because of his ex friend. In march like for a week me and his friend were talking but we never did anything.But so I told my ex about it and his ex friend had did it with all of...

Can I return a used car back to the dealer? [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased a used car 7 days ago and so did my girlfriend. The problem is we were only suppose to buy one car. Now I need to get out of my contract. I noticed that when I filled out the credit apllication the sales person told me to leave a section blank(where it asks what my monthly income is....

Back child support being taken from joint return [ 5 Answers ]

My daughters soon to be ex has back child support he owes. They filed a joint return with the IRS ( hope I'm posting in the right place). Well, since he owes the IRS took the whole thing to pay his debt and my daughter made more money than him. Most of that money was hers. She filed an injured...

Return of a lost friend? [ 2 Answers ]

In December, 2005, my beloved cat of 10 months or so got outside at 4 am and never came back. He was truly my pride and joy, he was perfect in every way imaginable, and myself not be much of a connector with cats, this was a lot to me. Four days after his disappearence, my parents tried consoling...

View more questions Search