Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    belukonjo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 02:44 PM
    There Is This Guy That I Really Like.
    There is this guy that I really like and we chilled a couple of times, however we never talked on the phone? We only text. Also if I didn't text him first he doesn't text me. But when we chill he doesn't keep his hands off me. He really acts like he cares about me. Is it normal?

I am kind of use to guys calling me and texting me. This it's kind of different. I am doing things I have never done before. It feels kind of weird, and I want to talk to him about it, but I'm scared he is going to think I'm obsessed. Should I just talk to him about it?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 29, 2012, 09:30 PM
    Those are hormones, not love. More important is you feel weird with what you are doing with him, and it's a bad sign when he doesn't want to call but feels you up when he sees you. He is aggressive isn't he?

How old are you both? How long have you known him? And where is all this hanging out going on?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

98 camry le a couple times now, when I go to start it, it won't [ 5 Answers ]

Sometimes it will turn over, panel lights come on, then dies. Sometimes, it will there will be nothing, no panel lights, except one click. I jiggle the shifter (automatic on the floor) and it will start. I can't move the shifter to nutral, until it starts. What's the deal?

Pulled out penis before climax couple of times,nothing happen.. [ 14 Answers ]

Hi there, I am 20 years old and my girlfriend is 20 as well. We both are in love from last 2 years and having sex from last 7-8 months.. I have pulled out my penis before sperm comes out with climax And droped down sperm on bed. We had complete sex like this couple of times, but nothing...

Sewer gas smell a couple times a week. Last a couple of minutes, then gone. [ 2 Answers ]

We have a sewer gas smell in one of our lower bathrooms around 1 to 2 times a week. The smell only last for a couple of minutes, then it is gone. You can smell everything in the bathroom (toilet, air vent, shower) and it is simply in the air and nowhere else. When the smell happens, it is always at...

View more questions Search