Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toddPhelps Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2012, 01:05 PM
    Y is my roper washer leaking water?
    It leaking just a little underneath was woundering what would it be before I look

Check out some similar questions!

Roper washer won't fill with water [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Roper heavy duty extra large capacity washer that won't fill with water. I can access the spin cycle when I turn the dial, but there is no "action" when I turn the dial to the fill & wash cycle. Any suggestions? Thank you

Roper washer won't stop filling with water even when on stop or unplugged [ 1 Answers ]

I own a 6 year old Roper top loading washer,and when I turn on any cycle the water continues to flow, it never stops. It doesn't even stop running when I turn the knob to spin or off. I purchased it at Lowe's, and this is the first sign of trouble I've had. I even unplugged the machine, and the...

Leaking water from washer [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Mod 110. 24642300 washer. When filling washer with water the water starts leaking out. Upon investigation it looks like it is coming straight through the motor. Does not look like it is coming from any hoses. What could this be.

Roper Refrigerator leaking water, but not hooked up to water. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Roper by Whirlpool refrigerator freezer. It isn't hooked up to a waterline for the icemaker or otherwise. It has leaked water 3-4 times over the last week; not a lot but still. I have heard what is apparently water running somewhere inside the refrigerator. It's still keeping the...

Washer leaking water [ 4 Answers ]

I have a frigidaire wsaher/dryer combo, model GLET104AS1, when it start the spin cycle Water come out from the bottom. What could be the problem. Thank you

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.