Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    schroeder71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 08:41 AM
    Civil Law Suite
    In the State of Texas, how long does a defendant have to file a Vacate of Judgment on a lawsuite after the judgement has been issued by the court?

Thank you for your help
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2007, 09:00 AM
    Hello schroeder:

It really depends on the reasons you're filing. In any case, it's not the state, but the individual court that granted the judgment that sets the rules. You can probably buy a copy of the court rules from your local college bookstore.

If you call them up, they're not going to tell you. It's not the courts job to inform you what the rules are. Their only job is to decide if you obeyed them.

excon

PS> Given the above, it seems like there's an easier way (instead of reading the rules) to find out if it's too late. File the motion. They'll tell you if you're too late.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suite Vollard [ 2 Answers ]

Does anybody know who's the architect for Suite Vollard (rotating apartment) in Brazil? J

Microsoft Works suite 2005? [ 13 Answers ]

I have Microsoft Works suite 2005 and it came with Microsoft word 2002 but when I try to install just word it won't work this is what comes up when I install it and try to use it The works task launcher cannot access the task you selected. Files needed to start program may be missing,...

Comfort Suite Thermostat and defroster [ 2 Answers ]

I have a central air conditioning and heating system, there's 2 different systems one for upstairs and one for the lower level and basement. The one for the lower level and basement I'm having problems with. For the first week over night when it gets real cold it will blow all night and coolish...

Old bedroom suite [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me find some info or place online where I can identify an old bedroom suite I inherited from my mother. All I know about it is it came from thomasville, nc and was supposed to be on of the first ones made in thomasville factories. She got it from her oldest sister and she was the...

View more questions Search