Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mzcarter08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2012, 09:52 AM
    Talk to an Obgyn Online?
    Hi am 21 yrs old and me and my partner have been trying to get pregnant for the past 10 months but we have been very unsuccessful.Does this mean I am infertile?Can I take a fertility pill(fertilaid)and possibly have a safe successful pregnancy without any side effects?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 25, 2012, 09:55 AM
    It often takes several years to get pregnant (unless you don't want to be pregnant, and then it happens within five minutes... ).

His fertility might be the problem. Checking his is easy, so start there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Talk to an obgyn online? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I'm 23 years old and was recently diagnosed with PCOS. I am currently almost 6 weeks pregnant. I was spotting pink for a few days before I discovered I was pregnant. Took a test the third day and came out positive. But, ended up going to the ER because I was having heavy cramps, and sharp...

Talk to a obgyn online for free? [ 0 Answers ]

My obgyn thought I had psoc and I was taking metformin for it but today she said I did not have psoc because my insulin was fine and all my lab work was normal but she said I had something like psoc can you tell me what it is?

Talk to a obgyn online for free? [ 0 Answers ]

I have recently visited the ER and was told I have imflammation on my cervixs. They said it could be caused by a infection or STD. They gave me a anitbiotic shot and four pills while I was there and they said if I did have a infection it would kill it. I followed up with my local health department...

Talk to an Obgyn Online? [ 1 Answers ]

Can an obgyn doctor determine if a patient has had an abortion? Can a doctor determine if said patient has had an abortion or a miscarriage? Thank You

Talk to an obgyn online? [ 1 Answers ]

Im nineteen, and Ive had regular, on time, periods since I was twelve. Just recently, last month, my period came four days late, and Ive never been late before. This month its currently six days late without any signs of showing. Im virgin, and Ive had no type of sexual intercourse before in my...

View more questions Search