Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Coldasice05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2010, 08:58 AM
    Talk to an obgyn online?
    Im nineteen, and Ive had regular, on time, periods since I was twelve. Just recently, last month, my period came four days late, and Ive never been late before. This month its currently six days late without any signs of showing. Im virgin, and Ive had no type of sexual intercourse before in my life, so it can't be an STD or pregnancy. Tell me what's wrong, please?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 14, 2010, 09:01 AM

If you are a virgin, it most likely be a hormone shift causing your periods to change.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Talk to an obgyn for free [ 5 Answers ]

I had mirena removed in jan. I got pregnant in early march and didn't have a period since after I had the mirena removed. I lost the pregnancy could this have been due to the iud?

Free online talk with a obgyn [ 33 Answers ]

Hi I'am 20 I have had a child ones when I was 18 but lost her do to her having an extra chromosome and that her brain didn't developed all the way and now since my last period I've been having really bad cervix pain,cramping like I am on my period, breast hurting, lose of appetite, losing weight,...

Ask OBGYN online [ 1 Answers ]

I had a chemical pregnancy 3 weeks ago. I took the test the day I was supposed to get my period and it was positive-the next day it was negative and a day later I got my period. My Dr. says we need to wait an entire cycle before trying again because it's still considered a miscarriage. But I don't...

View more questions Search