Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bebegirl101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2012, 02:06 AM
    Possibilities of pregnancy
    My white blood is really a lot lately and I recently had sex with my boyfriend. Is it possible that I can get pregnant even if he removes his and masturbates so he can *** out?

Check out some similar questions!

What are my possibilities of being pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I just have some questions concerning my possibilities of being pregnant. The first day of my last period (when I began spotting/bleeding) was back on Sept. 20 (I am on birth control, Nortrel). I have never had sexual intercourse, though a few months back my boyfriend and I tried. I experienced a...

What are the possibilities I am pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

My last period was August 18/19 and my cycle is typically 32 days. My 'fertile' time was around Sept 2-7 and my husband and I definitely tried to conceive during that time. My periods are always regular and I never spot in between. However, this past Monday-Wednesday I had brown spotting. I thought...

Pregnancy possibilities after surgery [ 1 Answers ]

Are there real possibilities to become pregnant at 36 if you have "endometriosis" (endometrium disease, some cyist benign) and my partner is 60 and had a vasectomy reversal ( that was a success, after 17 years ) ?

How many possibilities [ 4 Answers ]

So I was bored. And I was wondering... How many possible combinations could you make of the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 Like numbers like, 1234, 4321, 3241 I'm curious

Approaching menopausal possibilities of pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I am 43 yrs old, last month I had a M.T.P done on 16.10.08,had intercourse with condom on 1.11.2008 though it was told to maintain sexual restriction for six weeks,usually prior to M.T.P. my menses was 28-30 days cycle,till today it has not appeared, I fear weather I am having pregnancy again? Or...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.