Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    georgia55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2011, 01:44 PM
    What are the possibilities I am pregnant?
    My last period was August 18/19 and my cycle is typically 32 days. My 'fertile' time was around Sept 2-7 and my husband and I definitely tried to conceive during that time. My periods are always regular and I never spot in between. However, this past Monday-Wednesday I had brown spotting. I thought it was that I was pregnant, but I do not have any other symptoms (except fatigue) and my pregnancy test was negative. What are the possibilities I am pregnant?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 16, 2011, 03:54 PM
    Unfortunately you are playing the waiting game and will have to see when and if your period comes.

Remember that testing after you miss your period is much more reliable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many possibilities [ 4 Answers ]

So I was bored. And I was wondering... How many possible combinations could you make of the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 Like numbers like, 1234, 4321, 3241 I'm curious

EasySAFE possibilities? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's what they have: A full panel inside A main breaker outside in an enclosure next to the meter instead of in the panel An empty lug panel screwed to the wall inside of their shed (I mean empty; no breakers or anything, basically a metal box on the wall) He bought the panel, but no breakers...

4 digit possibilities [ 2 Answers ]

I need all the possible combinations for the number 6028 Thank you

Pregnant possibilities. [ 2 Answers ]

I really need to know some answers to my question... I'm kind of nervous... I'll ask it again... Me and my boyfriend had sex a night I was fertile(it's was my 2nd day)... we used protection but the condom broke and he came inside me... what are the chances of me getting pregnant?

Pregnant possibilities? [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my bofriend had sex on a day that I was fertile and the condom broke and he came in me... what are the chances of me getting pregnant?

View more questions Search